Friday, October 13, 2006

Cookies here and there...

I still had a few more cookies to give out.. so today, I decided to make the world a better place by making ths people happy :)


Evelyn, 18, student (no, she's not that dramaaaaaaa)

Suraya, (I'm not so sure how she was... yes, my bad), student...
Don't worry, she didn't eat it! She's fasting lahhh...

Shalini, 18, student (yes, I know too many Shalini's... bleh)

Current cookie count: 12

And hopefully, over the weekend I'll have the time to experiment 'white chocolate chip-chocolate cookies' (yeah, a whole mouthful of it). I'm in the mood to exercise my right arm muscles as well. Lame. Ahhh.. how I wish I had the wonders of technology.. but I guess nothing compares to good ol' way of doing somethings. Honestly, I find baking a therapy. Somehow, there's an aftermath satisfaction I get. Oh yesh, the joy of spreading the cheer to others too.

I managed to persuade a few 'kind' souls into the project to be my agent (Brandon - my rocker friend and Syaf) , designer for this blog (check out the most bitchiest and smartass 16 year old I've ever known, APhEaK Seng aka Jonathan) and my main sponsor/partner-in-crime, Dylan. Currently, I've been passing out cookies to my friends/collegemates and such. I love to meet up all you bloggers out there, too!

In the mean time, link us up, email us if u want a cookie or two or even if you want to become an agent. Oh btw, leave your name on the comment if you want the SPECIAL cookie (watch out for spoiler coming up soon!).

Thanks people. Love to y'all!

Lex out.

Err.. intoxication problems... you can sue Lex lahhh... hehehe Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.