Monday, October 30, 2006

I feel like Santa Claus

Note: Blogger has been pmsing upon us... now they should really have a cookie!

Ahh it's great to bring joy to people by giving them cookies. Today I was at my church and at the request of Mr. Jack, I managed to make 7 people happy (I hope so!) hehehe...

#18: JackSquare, 19, student/ambassor for Xfresh

#19: Cherie Boey, 22, student/my cell group leader

#20: Paul Tan, (I'm not sure of his age), survivor of internal head bleeding, he was surviving for a very bad head injury.
Note: I was really happy that I could give him cookies too and he was really a miracle =)

#21: Sharon, 18, student

#22:Rachel, (not so sure of the age too hehe), graphic designer/fashion guru!

#23: Samuel Wong, 19, student/photographer

#24: Carmen, 18, student/uses Rejoice shampoo for super straight hair hehe.. no lahh...

Current cookie count: 24

It was really fun giving out cookies again : ) Eventhough it makes someone happy for 5 mins, I feel it was worth it. Especially Paul. On the record, Paul was diagnosed with brain tumor a few months back, he went through a really tough time but he's a big believer and he survived (=

Tomorrow, I shall strike back at my college. For now, let the force be with you!

Cheers!

Err.. intoxication problems... you can sue Lex lahhh... hehehe Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.