Thursday, October 26, 2006

Making people happy - that's our err.. motto?

Hey there, good holiday? I hope so.. mine's tad bit boring...

Anyhoo...

A few people asked me what's the whole purpose of this 'aimless' project or what so ever it is?

Well to answer you, here's a piece of what Ms.June said on her blog (thanks for the post!):

"Today, I’ve been hit by Project: Have A Cookie! This project, I believe is about a group of people just wanting to brighten up other people’s day. No matter if you are sad, depressed, super emo or you just broke up with your boyfriend, chocolate chip cookies are one of the best way to cure our sadness. When we were kids, we always had cookies until our moms told us that we’ve had enough. Now everyone’s so worked up and busy, there is barely time spent on relaxing and enjoying life. So, Project: Have A Cookie! wants you to relive your childhood memories and bring you joy even if it will only last for 5 minutes."

Basically, that's it :). As childish as it sounds, I used to have ideas in my head that if there was one thing I could do for the world, it would be making people happy. Perhaps my child like faith is gonna be true from this project. I don't know. What say you?

Someone also suggested that I should start selling ths cookies and contribute the cash to some charity home... (yeah, at one point I thought giving out free cookies was quite weird...)

I need your feedback... email me or leave a comment here... :)

Thanks a lot for ur support :)

p/s: banner coming soon... APEK quick!

Err.. intoxication problems... you can sue Lex lahhh... hehehe Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.