Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Special =)

Today, I had the honours to meet someone important. He was one of the constructor of the "Rukun Negara" and we had an interview with him; something for our Msian Studies' assignment. So, how can I miss the chance of giving out cookies?! ehehehe...
#25: Prof. Emeritus Dato' Dr. Khoo Kay Kim, 70, professor/humanitarian/historian/(many more that I'm not aware of).

Current Cookie Count: 25! =)

I made oatmeal cookies and wrapped 'em up nicely. I'm thinking that from now on, I should start wrapping up the cookies... (Dylan: this means more MOOOLLLLAHHH!!!!) hehehehe... It really looks pretty (at least I think so...) or maybe sell them on some occasion or so, and give the money to some charity. What'd yall think? Lemme know =)

Cheers!

Err.. intoxication problems... you can sue Lex lahhh... hehehe Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.