Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I promise I won't finish the milk.

Hey you,
If you came yesterday, the last update was on April. >.<

Sorry, Joon's been too busy finishing up exams meanwhile I couldnt find time to bake cookies. Sigh, we're totally dead eversince end of 2006. I was just browsing through the sea of photos and noticed I've been an arse for not uploading and posting on the happy people who've received our cookies. Geez.

Well, good news is we'll be up and running as usual SOON. This time I promise soon k. Basically, I'm very much on my own right now, any help would be very much appreciated *wink wink*

Mikel Lian of Splashmilk.com offered his oh-so-kind of a help to revamp the site. Woot! Here's the banner:

And he has a little teaser post written for us too! Damn, he's so cool. Hover over to www.splashmilk.com NOW!

Right now, I'm trying to organise a little cookie party. If you are interested drop me a line. Write me tonnes of email. I promise I'll reply k? No more saying busy. I promise. :-)

Till the next 'revamped' post, toodles and go buy some cookies and have urself happy aite?

Cheers,
Lex

Err.. intoxication problems... you can sue Lex lahhh... hehehe Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 License.